Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bad story!!


This story wasn’t scary, it looked more like fantasy, and maybe it can be a movie of Discovery Kids. This story was bad; I don’t like it too much. The author has a good imagination, which author will choose rats for a scary story?! Yeah the rats are ugly but so, rats are not scary, red eyes wouldn’t do the rats scarier, if you see one of red eyes at 12pm in real life it would be scary, you will think that the rat is the devil.



When I read Three Skeleton Key remembers me when I was in the trash can and four rats appeared, I run and scream to my dad that was sleeping, so he run and say to me to hold a cage and my dad tried to push in the rat.


3 comments:

Suadi..... said...

Julian i think everybody ha a way to think. I personally think those rats were really scary , those red eyes make me shake. Well Julian i really dont think that story is similar to discovery channel. imagine in your seen huge rats with red eyes eating you wood an d almos about to enter. think about that.

andres said...

Julian all the things you write are true But you should talk more about the story and not that is not scary.

Pau I said...

Julian I agree with you that the rats are super scary but you can talk more about the story instead of if it was scary or no.

PS: Why were you in the trash?? O.o

editando el blog