Thursday, September 28, 2006

Reflections of a Blogger

My blog was good but I have to reset it so now it’s going to be better.
I reset my blog because of that now I am doing and idea of how will be my blog, it will be really good will have a link for see videos, music, games, and posts.

My blog is not hard to manage is really easy.

I feel good of my blog with all my expectations, also my feelings has change at the start I was thinking that to have a blog of class will be boring, there are thinks that has surprised me in the blog like how we take fun in writing thinks or share each other our ideas.

This blog is almost about soccer like 45% and 65% is of Manchester United. That’s why I am feeling better of my blog and also for my new expectations.

I have learned of blogging a lot of thinks including share ideas with my friends and people that I don’t even now.

I feel that I should have more pictures, links, and settings and more thinks but I am fixing that for have the best blog.

My blog will be better when i finish all of the work that i have save in my blog

No comments:

editando el blog