Friday, October 13, 2006

It was September 4, 2006 and I was in my home waiting for my family to come. Later at 8P.M the light goes down and I hear the bell I open the door, 1.but I don’t see anyone and I look down and I saw a Sword with blood, a letter, and a bottle with blood. When I get closer to take the objects the sword and the bottle disappear, 2. so I take the letter and I read it ( Matuteso lemocata in loud voice) I talk to me self a moment and ask me what is Matuteso lemocata and I feel a strange feeling 2.cold, hot, and little at the same time when I look around I was in my house with my parents, but it was another hour.

Later I wake up and saw that all was a dream and immediately I forgot what I dream.

I stay in my home seeing T.V until 8P.M and the light goes down and I hear the bell I open the door, 1.but I don’t see anyone and I look down and I saw a Sword with blood, a letter, and a bottle with blood. When I get closer to take the objects the sword and the bottle disappear, 2. so I take the letter and I read it ( Matuteso lemocata) I talk to me self a moment and ask me what is Matuteso lemocata so I start investigating with a candle in the books of my father that are of the ancient Egypt’s.
Later at page 345 I found something of a man that says Matuteso lemocata each time he want to travel back when something bad occurs.

Then in real life a wake up and said Matuteso lemocata and nothing occurs. ‘‘do you sleep good’’ ask me father ‘yes, but I feel bad’ instanly a open my door and smeel an








1



3 s ri e

No comments:

editando el blog