Monday, October 16, 2006

My Mother B-Day


My mother B-day was really cool and completely of happiness, people were saying happy B-day all along the day. The B-day was in my farm. All my family and some friends of my mom went to my farm and have a nice day.

Some friends and my brother and me play soccer and throw down bee’s house when we were playing soccer we made 2 teams, one was Gabriel (a friend) and me the other team was Nico (my brother), and Monito (a boy that lives on my farm), Gabriel and me won 3-1then I was with Monito and we loose 6-5; later we go really far of my farm and look for Bee’s house when we go to destroy bee’s house we always count how many each one destroy and Monito was in first place with 6,I was in second place with 4, my brother in third with 1 and Gabriel in last with 0.

When we finished all this cool activities we went to eat Paella that it was delicious, then we sing to my mother Happy B-Day, but I was down stairs not in the kiosk so I screamed from there the happy B-Day song, and them 45min pass and go to hour home.

No comments:

editando el blog